Freephone, Free Advice: 0800 254 5055

How can I pay for insolvency advice when my company is already in financial trouble?

Yes, you can pay for insolvency advice, and services when your company is in trouble. A director has a duty to seek help advice and mitigate the position. Taking advice from a licensed Insolvency Practitioner firm, like pa advisory, is a reasonable expense. Our initial meeting is always free, confidential and no obligation. Our costs are usually agreed by the directors and creditors, and are paid for from the company’s assets.

Speak to an expert today on: 0800 254 5055

Want to talk?

Don’t delay getting the straightforward, confidential advice you need. Simply complete the form and a member of our team will get back to you within 24 hours.

Or call us on: 0800 254 5055

"*" indicates required fields

Your Name*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.